Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life

So I haven't posted for a while and now I finely am. So I'll just tell you I bit about what has been going on. first of all I did the lighting in the two gentlemen of Verona, and I will be doing them for the Shakespeare play (comedy of Errors) as well.I'll be in Shakespeare this fall and in MSA and I'm really exited about that. I past with really good scores on the certificate of Merit for piano. I am also testing for a ballet exam in June. Life is good, and I thing I will post some cool pix that I took later so for now you a bit of what has been happening.

3 comments:

Sweet J said...

My lifes great too. I need to come and see you

Jenny said...

My amazing girl, you sure have been busy lately! I'm glad life is good! Love you!

Marianne said...

Post little Missy!!